JUDY MOODY by Megan McDonald

Interesting book with lots of moods

I enjoyed reading this book. In this book, the character Judy Moody is very interesting because she had all types of moods.  I also liked her little brother Stink who is very funny.  I enjoyed reading how she and her best friend Rocky made a surprise club. My favourite part was how she rectified her 'me collage' project. I learn that when something gets ruined, it can be changed to something good. I  also loved the way the teacher "Mr Todd" gave interesting spelling and projects. I think that all children would love this book as it has a different storyline.

Reviewed for http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BElieve in YOUrself (BE YOU) by Lexi Rees and Sasha Mullen

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Akea - His Mother’s Son by Elizabeth Jade