The Distance Between Me and the Cherry Tree by Paola Peretti

Interesting Book with lovely imagination

The distance between me and the cherry tree is an interesting book with a breath taking story. I enjoyed reading this book as the author has a really good imagination. My favourite character is Mafalda who is very hard working. I liked how Mafalda struggles and copes up with difficulties because of her lovely imagination. I loved reading it and would recommend this book to everyone.

Reviewed for https://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk
 

Comments

  1. What's the theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is about the struggle of young girl whose sight is falling and how she copes up with help of her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Jay-Jay and the Carnival by Sue Wickstead

Langdimania by Lach