The Book of Stolen Dreams by David Farr

Fantastic book full of mysteries

The Book of Stolen Dreams is a fantastic book full of mysteries. When Rachel and Robert Klien's father is prisoned under President Charles Malstain, he gives them a strange book and disappears. I really enjoyed reading this book as Rachel and Robert found out more about the book to rescue their Dad in prison. The book takes many turns as the suspense gets deeper. I love how detailed and fully explained everything really is. When I was reading this book, I was really curious to find out what would the clever children's fate be and how the story would finish. I would love to recommend this book to anyone interested in adventurous books with amazing storylines. 

 Thanks to Lovereading4Kids.co.uk for this book


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Jay-Jay and the Carnival by Sue Wickstead

Akea - His Mother’s Son by Elizabeth Jade