Jasper Viking Dog! by Hilary Robinson, Illustrated by Lewis James

Another Amazing book on Jasper Dog!

As I enjoyed reading Jasper Space Dog earlier, It was my pleasure to be offered this opportunity to read and review this book. This is a wonderful addition to the previous book. I enjoyed  reading as it is a great way to show the communication between the characters through exchange of letters. I liked the way the author had turned interesting historical facts into a book so children can learn and enjoy both. I would love to recommend Jasper Viking dog to all age group as it is funny as well as full of historical facts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Jay-Jay and the Carnival by Sue Wickstead

Josie James and The Teardrops of Summer by Lily Mae Walters