The Land of Neverendings by Kate Saunders

A different but interesting book to read

I loved this book as it was full of brilliant vocabulary. My favourite character was Emily as she was like a clever chatterbox and she was a very emotional girl. I liked how the imagination was used to make a land called Smockeroon. I also liked how Emily tried to meet her dead sister and her dead sister teddy bear bluey.

I felt that the book could be a little bit better if it had more of adventures to let the readers think more. I also enjoyed reading as the character Emily was hard working and it was surprising that she got along so well even after her sister died. It was impressive the way she tried her best to sort things out with Ruth the antique shop owner.

I would like to recommend this book to all emotional children.

Reviewed for https://toppsta.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BElieve in YOUrself (BE YOU) by Lexi Rees and Sasha Mullen

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Akea - His Mother’s Son by Elizabeth Jade