Teacup House: Meet the Twitches by Hayley Scott and iIllustrated by Pippa Curnick

Fantastic Book for everyone to read.

I enjoyed reading this book as Stevie was an emotional girl. The book shows how she copes with moving home and I can relate to this. Nanny blue gave her a beautiful teacup house with four tiny toy rabbits, 'The Twitches' for her house move. I like the fictional characters of these Twitches. My favourite Twitch was Silver, as she was adventurous and had exciting ideas to rescue her dad. I also loved going through the beautiful illustrations in this book which made it very interesting and brought the characters to life.

Reviewed for http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BElieve in YOUrself (BE YOU) by Lexi Rees and Sasha Mullen

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Akea - His Mother’s Son by Elizabeth Jade