The Book Case: An Emily Lime Mystery by Dave Shelton

This is a different book with lot of twist and turns. I loved how the imagination in this book grew along with the pages.

This book is based on story of girl Daphne who sets off to St Rita's girls boarding school. The School turns out to a disgusting place with holes on the floor and foul smelling food. I enjoyed reading how Daphne copes with all the awful situation. I also liked how Daphne and Emily loves reading books and I can relate with this. My favourite character was Daphne who was very good at being Librarian Assistant's Assistant. I also find it interesting the way George, Emily and Daphne worked together as a team to solve the mystery of Bank robbery.

Reviewed for http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean

Jay-Jay and the Carnival by Sue Wickstead

Akea - His Mother’s Son by Elizabeth Jade